Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stupid

A young woman enters the shop,my domain as it is, and while I'm in the process of gathering goods for sale for two other customers she asks the question" what be this fish" I am not kidding. I respond that I will be happy to help her after I'm through with the folks I'm currently assisting. 

I finish with the two customers and go back to the young lady , who is impatiently waiting on me in the back.  " how much are these?" she asks.
"The Blue Reef Chromis are $5.99 and the Neon Green Chromis are $3.99" I reply.  Both prices are clearly listed on the tanks by the way.


Her response:What kind of filter they need?

My response: Do you have a saltwater tank?

"Miss's I'm only here because Subway is next store", responded with this gem: "NO"

In the end I realised that we displayed the chromis price effectively, they are the cheapest fish in the shop. They are very pretty fish for the budget minded salt water aquarist.

She however, was not leaving without burning up some money. 

So, I sold her a Betta splendens, and some food for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind...this is how I unwind,,,