Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time for some Gratitude...

I would like to thank my friend Eric .

 He has  graciously and unselfishly contributed  to my self imposed  bad habit of taking pictures of my resident  aquarium inhabitants, friends , family and assorted crapola ...and spending hours trying to make the photo's look presentable.

For that I give him a hearty thanks.

Thank You Eric!

He has given me the tools.....to be a bigger tool...

And many more late nights of trying to figure out...."what the hell am I doing here?"

Once again.....

Eric your contribution will not be ignored , unused or forgotten.

 Your addition to the exercising  of the one last creative braincell  that I have  left,may not always be fully utilized or successful in its application .  I will however, never stop trying to figure it out.

I promise .