Thursday, December 2, 2010

My last photo of a Blue leg hermit crab....at least for a while.

The contest voting for photo of the month on BARS has begun, and after one day, I'm behind. The major competitor is , yes of course, a photo of a blue leg hermit crab.  This set me to thinking on how to approach things a little differently, and I came up with this ...



I do think it is a better picture than my first contribution ,which is far too late in coming for addition into  the process .  I do not however, think I have a chance at winning the current contest. I must say truthfully, I do enjoy the self flagellation involved in the action of a photograph's capture and its editing, even if my uncooperative subjects are annoyed by it. 


(edit,dec 4, 2;47 am...came up with a caption for this picture....ahem....here goes..."what the hell are you looking at?  What?  )