Monday, December 13, 2010

Well as you may have noticed if you follow my photographic

struggles at all....this has basically been the "blue leg hermit picture blog" for a few weeks...and I'm going to add more redundancy to your daily internet tedium....here goes...

                                                     Fidgety  Crab ...
                                               Aaargggh,,,not this again
                                                         Yea,,F'u dude..
                                            
                                                       Trapped....
And I'm out'a  here
.

I took these shots with a method that I can not confirm nor deny exists. Much like a state secret of the highest order I'am not able to  say who aided  and abetted my technique or facilitated my passion for a decent photo of the mighty blue leg hermit crab....But I'am glad they did......