Thursday, October 27, 2011

OK,,,,so I'm bored out of my mind..

and incapacitated for the last week,so I decided to go out and sit by my pond. The 80 degree weather and calm breeze called to me like a siren's song..I know the pond needs some basic maintenance, but that will have to wait.  After pondering for awhile  the fate of humanity and my place amongst the unwashed mob  ....I  noticed the worlds ugliest, or at best, least photogenic dragonfly resting on a limb of my crape myrtle..at this point I know I have a mission. I break out the telephoto lens ,dust it off, and give it a go...
After an hour of watching the comings and goings of my frenetic flying muse..I captured it during a  rare moment of idleness ,in digital memory.
So now the worlds most banal looking bug can have the worst picture ever taken,of its ass end.



Your  welcome...please enjoy the complimentary cig's and beer.....