Sunday, October 9, 2011

The one good thing about not having a healthy sleep regimen...



is that your slightly awake at 4:30 am when the shit hits the fan...







Mr. Photogenic lost his new digs around that time....I knew the stand that I modifeid to fit the 75 gallon.,was of questionable integrity, but, I assumed it would be worthy of the task...I thought wrong...

It was notable that the stream of water pouring on the power strip did trip the GFI breaker to the entire room....

which makes it safer for me....but complicates my life "to no end"..

Mr. "PH" ...is alive and still kickin' "

It could have been much worse. If I was not home, and/or not heard the noise, he would have died...

I'll eventually get the stand fixed...and give my fishy a new , bigger, domicile... in due time...
Posted by Picasa